STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

ListBot Sponsor

Dear friends,

The civic association, Res publica, association for information, the preparing for the date 20 and 21 October, 2001 in Prague, the Czech republic, a conference dedicated to the problems of depleted uranium "Facts on depleted uranium".

We are interested in hearing at this conference technical, military, political, juristic, health, ecological and other expert views on this problem. In addition to the invitation to experts we shall address the invitation also to members of various humanitary, ecological and peace organizations from the whole Europe.

At this moment we have also undertaken the possobility of publication in book form of contributions form the conference.

On this occasion we wish to inform you that by thist conference we take up from our preceding actions, which had been for instance our international meeting dedicated to security problems of central Europe, the question of the nature of OSCE and the importantce of  Charter on European Security and particularly the problems of Yugoslav crisis  in 1999.

a) It would be a great honour for us  if we could welcome you in Prague at the conference "Facts on depleted uranium" .

b) We turn to you with an urgent demand, whether you can recomend for invitation someone alse from experts from your circle, who might be able to address the conference as an expert on the quistion connected with depleted uranium.

We are conviced that also with your help we may be able to contribute to a good case.

We shall appreciate very much your answer as prompt as possible, so that we could work intensivelly on the preparation for our conference and the close this preparatory stage as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully

Res publica, association for information
Prague,  Czech Republic

To unsubscribe, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]