STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

In a message dated 18/07/01 15:38:35 Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subj:     ROMA NATION DAY 2002
 Date:  18/07/01 15:38:35 Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mr. Ariel Eliyahu)
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ustiben2)

 File:  anim_1.gif (14484 bytes)
 DL Time (42666 bps): < 1 minute

 Original sender:   ustiben 2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 ********************************
 ROMA NATION DAY 2002
 ********************************

 PROPOSAL FOR WORLDWIDE EVENTS

 Phralalen, amalen,

 Our estimeed veteran Dr W.R.Rishi has proposed that on 8 April 2002 we
celebrate
 ROMA NATION DAY together in a special way, by recalling first the historic
departure
 of Roma from the ancient homeland; and second remembering today the
migrations of
 Roma who have become refugees in Europe and North America.

 There will be a Ceremony on the banks of a river in Punjab, with flowers
cast into the
 water to represent the departing Roma. All Indian friends and supporters
will be invited.

 Then we ask each of you, in your countries and regions, to consider
organizing such
 a ceremony on the banks of a river -  be it the Danube, the Rhine, the
Thames, the Po,
 the Sacramento, the Jordan, and so on.

 Together these ceremonies will present ONE WORLDWIDE EVENT, which with great
 colour and music, will draw attention to the emerging ROMA NATION.

 Please let us know what your response is to this proposal. There is a
strategy meeting
 in London on 25 July to discuss your response and your proposals.

 But bakt, but sastipe !

 USTIBEN WORKING GROUP

 Charles Smith         Josie Lee                  Grattan Puxon
 Ladislav Balaz         Valdemar Kalinin       Veerendra Rishi
 Florina Zoltan          Mary de Souza          Daniel Baker

[...]

anim_1.gif