Hello,

with the recent changes to the opensolaris release policy to ON/Net by Oracle,
I wonder how COMSTAR and storage project NWS are affected by this.

As I understand some parts of the OpenSolaris OS are not 100% CDDL but some
other license - probably due to legacy legal issues. Now that COMSTAR is a
relativly new product, I guess such legacies are not a issue for COMSTAR.

I wonder if all COMSTAR source code is CDDL or does it rely on non CDDL code ?

Same question for the other parts of project NWS:

- Fibre Channel Transport
- Interfaces for Fibre Channel HBA Drivers and hardware
- iSCSI (software initiator)
- Solaris iSNS Server
- Storage Management APIs
- Storage Management Utilities
- Sun StorageTek Availability Suite (AVS)

Can someone clarify ?

Regards,
Robert