Thanks Cindy.

Are you (or anyone else reading) aware of a way to disable MPxIO at
install time?

I imagine there's no harm* in leaving MPxIO enabled with single-pathed
devices -- we'll likely just keep this in mind for future installs.

Thanks,
Ray

* performance penalty -- we do see errors in our logs from time to time
  from mpathd letting us know disks have only one path