On 04-02-2009 at 15:22, d...@sparnord.dk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a stripes based application where I would like to make conditional
> validations.
>
> For instance a certain field is required if a certain other field has a
> certain value, otherwise the field is not required.
>
> Which would be the best way to fit this into stripes' validation?

For simple validations, you can use the expression validation.
For more complex validations, you can remove the validation.

Descriptions of how this can be done can be found online, but unfortunately
I'm not able to find them for you right now.

Oscar

--
   ,-_  Oscar Westra van holthe - Kind      http://www.xs4all.nl/~kindop/
  /() )