On 14-02-2009 at 12:59, M.C.S. wrote:
> I am looking for some kind of StreamingResolution that allows resuming
> aborted downloads by an external download manager.
> Before I reinvent the wheel, I ask you if someone has already
> implemented something like this.
[...]
> Any ideas or already implemented classes?

I do not know of existing implementations, but this page explains how it's
done: http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/22533/0/page/2

Also, The DefaultServlet in Catalina (i.e. Tomcat) supports ranges. You can
have a look at tإat code if your license allows.

Oscar

--
   ,-_  Oscar Westra van holthe - Kind      http://www.xs4all.nl/~kindop/
  /() )