On 04-03-2009 at 19:55, Ben Gunter wrote:
>    - Stripes no longer limits the HTTP method to GET or POST. We changed
>    DispatcherServlet to override service(..) so any HTTP method should work.

Nice, altough I can't help but wonder about some specific HTTP methods:

TRACE has a specifically defined meaning: it needs to send back the headers
verbatim. Is this handled by default?

HEAD works like GET, but without the content. Must I implement this myself?

OPTIONS tells which HTTP methods are available. Must I implement this myself?

The reason I ask is because the GenericServlet implements these behaviours,
and I suspect people expect them (I know I do). It would be a pita if I would
need to build an interceptor to handle this.

Oscar

--
   ,-_
  /() ) Oscar Westra van holthe - Kind      http://www.xs4all.nl/~kindop/