On 10-03-2009 at 11:02, Seth Duda wrote:
> Now, the issue I have with this is what happens if the user list changes
> before the user presses submit? The indexes assigined in
> "users[${index}].roles" might no longer refer to the correct user.
>
> How would you go about actually building something like this?

I usually build such a page around a table that changes the least, i.e. I'd
assign roles to users instead of users to roles. As the roles table hardly
ever changes, this will work better. Although still not foolproof.

Oscar

--
   ,-_
  /() ) Oscar Westra van holthe - Kind      http://www.xs4all.nl/~kindop/