Hi,

recently I have been trying to unit test my application in which I use
spring and stripes together. I followed the process published in
http://blog.xebia.com/2008/12/16/unit-testing-a-stripes-actionbean-wired-with-spring-beans/
to do my unit tests and  everythign worked ok.

The problem that im facing is that I have an interceptor that injects a Bean
from Spring.. but it doesnt workl...  it tells me something like:
StripesRuntimeException: Exception while trying to lookup and inject a
Spring bean into a bean of type MyInterceptor using field access on field
private com.package.xxx.MyService bla bla bla...

My question is then the following, has someone an example or experience in
mocking interceptors using stripes and spring??... that would be really
helpful!... 

thanks for your help..

gis
-- 
View this message in context: 
http://old.nabble.com/Mocking-Spring-objects-for-unit-test-in-an-Interceptor-tp26525280p26525280.html
Sent from the stripes-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join us December 9, 2009 for the Red Hat Virtual Experience,
a free event focused on virtualization and cloud computing. 
Attend in-depth sessions from your desk. Your couch. Anywhere.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/redhat-sfdev2dev
_______________________________________________
Stripes-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/stripes-users

Reply via email to