On 02-02-2010 at 10:50, Freddy Daoud wrote:
> Hi Arnab,
>
> > I my application I have created a Class called BaseAction which extends
> > ActionBean. All my Action classes extends this BaseAction. So will the
> > BaseAction will also get instantiated with every request?
>
> Yes, that is correct.

To extend on this, BaseAction will be instantiated as part of the instances
of your subclasses. This is because of inheritance. Only if you specify this
BaseAction as ActionBean for a URL will it be instantiated directly.

Oscar

--
   ,-_  Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind      http://www.xs4all.nl/~kindop/
  /() )