On 04-02-2010 at 12:25, farouk alhassan wrote:
> However, I am increasingly duplicating my form fields in a lot of places
> and just changing the name and id attributes.
> I therefore need to define my form feilds in some way that I can reuse
> them. I was thinking there is a framework somehere that I can use.

For this problem I usually resort to JSP 2.0 tag files: I put snippets of a
JSP file (e.g. two table cells, one with a label and the other with an input
field) in a .tag file. This I can then reuse all over my app.

Maybe I misread your intent: when seeing a term like "component rendering
framework", I think of something heavier.

Oscar

--
   ,-_  Oscar Westra van Holthe - Kind      http://www.xs4all.nl/~kindop/
  /() )