Hi Nathan,

In order to keep the current tooling (ant, ide settings, scripts, etc)
working, and to get the first maven build working smoothly without being
intrusive, it has been agreed that nothing had to be changed.

Now that it works, I already talked about some refactoring of the folders to
allow less config in poms, and more importantly, to allow tests to be in the
same module than the core code.

For the moment, due to the folder layout that was imposed, I had to create a
specific module for the unit tests. This means that the core module is built
(and deployed if you do mvn deploy) even when tests fail. It only has to
compile to get installed/deployed into maven repos. That sucks (not that
word again...) a lot, and IMHO is the main reason to so some small
refactorings.

Ben ? Have you thought about it a little ? Would you mind if I do some small
surgery in 1.5.x and trunk so that we have the tests in the core module ?

Cheers

Remi