Hmmmm, then do it the other way maybe ?
Let Stripes create a real WebApplicationContext (in MockServletContext,
using Spring's loader) and use it before you roundtrip :

// create stripes mock context (loads spring via context listener)
MockServletContext ctx = createMockServletContextWithSpring()
// get hold of the mocked service
WebApplicationContext springCtx =
WebApplicationContext.getWebApplicationContext(ctx)
LoginService mockitoLoginService = (LoginService)springCtx.getBean(...)
mockitoLoginService.xyz()
// And later, perform the roundtrip (will inject the mock service)...
MockRoundtrip trip = new MockRoundtrip(ctx, MyAction.class)

Ok, it doesn't solve your problem, rather it's a workaround. Still, I find
it more concise and simple than all those annotations : you see what's done
reading the code, there's no magic :P

Anyway, good luck :)

Cheers

Remi