Hi all,

For my daily Stripes development, I wrote a small Eclipse plugin and
named it Stlipse.
http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/stlipse/

It just adds a few content assists and validations to the built-in
JSP/Java editors, but I still think it might be worth sharing.
Here's the list of features.

* Content assist and validation in JSP editor
** 'beanclass' attribute of any tag.
** 'name' attribute of some Stripes form input tags.
** 'for' and 'name' attributes of Stripes label tag (content assist only).

* Content assist and validation in Java editor.
** 'field' attribute of @Validate annotation.
** 'allow' and 'deny' attributes of @StrictBinding annotation.

* Miscellaneous features
** Hyperlink for 'beanclass' attribute to open the ActionBean.
** Quick Fix to create the missing ActionBean directly from JSP editor.

* Templats
The separate template feature contains some Stripes method templates.
You wouldn't need it if you already have your own templates defined.

It requires Eclipse 3.6 or later with Web Tools Platform (WTP).
Please see the project wiki for the details.
http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/stlipse/w/list

Hope you find it useful.

Cheers,
Iwao

p.s.
I noticed someone had already added my plugin to the official wiki
page (Stripes around the web).
Thanks!