Um... Why would you obfuscate a web app? If an attacker has enough access to
your server to read your JAR files, you've already got way worse problems than
having the user decompile your app...

Anyway, Stripes uses Reflection quite heavily and depends on the method and
field names to be the same at runtime. So probably obfuscation is breaking that
somehow, so you'll just need to ensure that none of the critical field names
are changed.  Also check that none of the class names you refer to in web.xml
or in any config files are obfuscated.

/Janne