Hi,

I am using Stripes 1.5.6 on top of Jetty 6.1.22 running through maven 2).  I
have
a custom interceptor that is using apache Shiro for security.

I am currently testing on my own machine, running Stripes/Jetty and connecting
with a local browser (both Chrome and IE).  All is working okay except that
every
so often, I am seeing the thread ID change from the request, thus the security
details are nullified and thus I have to login again

2011-12-02 15:56:06,104 INFO  [32433147@qtp-15431728-5]
action.AccessInterceptor:53 - AccessInterceptor.intercept [jbowkett]
2011-12-02 15:56:08,618 INFO  [32433147@qtp-15431728-5]
action.AccessInterceptor:53 - AccessInterceptor.intercept [jbowkett]
2011-12-02 15:56:15,364 INFO  [32433147@qtp-15431728-5]
action.AccessInterceptor:53 - AccessInterceptor.intercept [jbowkett]
2011-12-02 15:56:18,925 INFO  [4922317@qtp-15431728-4]
action.AccessInterceptor:53 - AccessInterceptor.intercept [null]

Is this a problem with Stripes, or Jetty or my interceptor?....Alternatively is
there some session timeout that is happening and the original thread
32433147@qtp-
15431728-5 in this case, is dying and superceded by 4922317@qtp-15431728-4?

I will try on a Tomcat installation and see if that works any better.

I hope someone may be able to shed some light on this....

Best regards,

-James