Hi Samuel, thanks for pointing that out, missed it in my browsing. One
difference between that and what I'm trying to accomplish is that I would
like almost everything to me 'CDI' managed if possible. That means
everything from Interceptors, to ActionBeans, to whatever, allowing for
tighter integration and communication with ee6 stuff. I greatly dislike
JSF, and Spring MVC brings along all of Spring, which doesn't really
'smell' nice if I am aiming towards using CDI for stuff.

As far as I can tell the Enricher is an Interceptor which handles just the
ActionBeans, and still does the lookup out of the BeanManager itself. I'm
trying to make it so CDI does all that work by making ActionBeans fully
fledged managed objects, allowing for things like Scoped ActionBeans and
the like as well.

-Nick