Hello,

I am using several stripes:form tags to create forms which I submit via ajax
for minor state changes (No validation, but the source page is returned with
new html content).

This works fine, however the size of my html is growing too large and I
would like to convert these forms to json objects in my jsp and submit those
via ajax instead.

I noticed however that the stripes:form is creating the hidden _sourcePage
input field. Is there a way to recreate that value from the actionBean so I
can insert it as a parameter in my json form object? The same question goes
for the action url that gets generated in the form tag from the beanclass.
Can I retrieve these two values from the actionBean?