I haven't checked out deeply, but I guess those fields starting upper-cased
ain't no good.

Stripes relies on JavaBean conventions : the field name should start
lower-cased, so that getters/setters actually represent the name of the
field :

private String myField;
public String getMyField();
public void setMyField(String myField);

Two options :
1/ stick to the convention, and rename TahunTerbit to tahunTerbit (and all
other fields)
2/ move your @Validate annotation to the getter (getTahunTerbit)

Of course, 1/ is most recommended. It's common practice to start field
names lower case.

HTH

Remi