Hi Alessio, Stripers,

Yeah we've been trying to resolve a few pending issues, and we're close to
an 1.5.8. You can already try the 1.5.8-SNAPSHOT version in case you wanna
make user the upgrade doesn't introduce regressions.

There ain't no official release date though : releasing to maven is easy,
but the full monty is another story (publishing to sf.net, regenerating the
docs and updating the website, etc.), that's why it may take a little time
to prepare all this.

I'll send a separate email about 1.5.7-classloaderfix right now.

Cheers

RĂ©mi