Cool ! Nice work fellows ! I thought we were pretty much dead ;P

Is there any kinda "major changes" page where we can see what's really
different compared to 1.x ? The processors etc... I've been away from the
IRC channel for a while, but I recall that the others (Ben and the gang)
had changed a few things like the lifecycle changes etc.

Aside from my daily job, I've been trying Play! recently and I've been
quite impressed. It has the strongest foundation I've seen, plus a ton of
neat little things.

Anyway, here' my wish list  for 2.0, inspired from Play! :
1/ Async, non-blocking support
2/ Dynamic action beans (ie that are resolved at run-time instead of
startup-time)
3/ Better flash scope (using cookies for example)
4/ Built-in JSON support
5/ Statically Typed templates
6/ Full Java config (probably already doable, not sure)
7/ Nested Validation (we do this already on 1.7 with Woko, but it's a bit
hackish) BeanValidatio JSR ?
8/ Hot reload (JavaRebel ?)

I have tried 1/ over the 1.7 codebase and it seemed impossible.
Same for 2/ : the concept of "dynamic" actions isn't compatible with the
current lifecycle...

Cheers !

RĂ©mi