Hi,

You are right that samples in the distribution should show how to lake the
best out of the fwk. Unfortunately, it's not always true in our case...

The Calc example for instance is crappy, and we should rewrite it. It
doesn't even follow the "pre-action" pattern and allows access to JSPs.

Also, we have all samples in the same webapp. We should have separate
webapps for separate samples instead, would be less confusing
(dependencies, custom interceptors etc).

I'd recommend "bugzooky", as it shows indexed props, the s:form taglib,
post-and-redirect, and things like this. It's probably the most
comprehensive sample we have for "traditional" webapp dev (ie not Ajax).

There's no forum I know of, but the list is just the same. There ain't too
many people, so feel free to drop an email whenever you have a question.

Cheers

RĂ©mi