The Stripes + Javascript framework examples are now a part of the master
build.  There is one for Ember, one for jQuery, and one using Prototype.

https://stripesframework.ci.cloudbees.com/job/Stripes%20Master/

Knockout is easier than most JS frameworks (even Ember).  So I recommend
either looking at the Ember.js Rock-n-Roll example application or the
jQuery ToDo list application for hints on how to implement using Stripes.
The pattern used in both is solid, uses TypeConverters, and simulates
actual CRUD that you'd have in your application.

Feel free to come to IRC or post to the mailing if you need more help.

-- Rick