Hi, the ResourceBundle implementation works pretty well and is enough even
for advanced cases (eg. database resource bundle). Stripes has followed an
stable path in that respect.

You can download the Stripes examples and  there there is a quickstart:
https://stripesframework.atlassian.net/wiki/display/STRIPES/Quick+Start+Guide

Cheers