Hi,

I am stuck on the following problem: with the current stripes version 1.6.0 an
infinite recursion occurs whenever a <stripes:layout-component> is rendered
inside a JSP custom tag. It's pretty much the same issue reported here:
https://stripesframework.atlassian.net/browse/STS-924 . The solution to rewrite
all custom tags into JSP includes is working, but unclean, since we lose the
convenient component encapsulation. This bug  makes it impossible to use
stripes layouts inside custom JSP tags.

One of the stripes framework strengths is in the layout reusability. Therefore
it would be very helpful if the issue is reopened and fixed. Let me know if you
need more information or sample program to reproduce the problem.
Kind regards

Zlatka Mihaylova
Backend-/ Java Developer
______________________________