Hi Jon,

I'm not familiar with Amazon's tomcat image, but I would copy the Tomcat
configuration files off of it and do a comparison to the new Tomcat
configuration in the new installation/VPN.  That is probably where the
difference resides.  So basically, everything in /etc/tomcatXXX if this is
a stock linux install.  If not, then anything in the tomcat config
directory including the server.xml, context.cml, and web.xml.

-- Rick