Hi Rémi,

thanks for the tip! :-) Although my JMX MBean doesn't have access to the
servlet context, it's also a Spring managed bean, so I've also made it
ServletContextAware, which solves the access to the servletContext from the
MBean.

At the time of servletContext injection, the Stripes Filter hasn't
initialized yet, so I just grab the reference to the servletContext there,
and ended up with an action method in the lines of:

    public Map< String, Object > bindings() {
        if( !scannedConfiguration && servletContext != null ) {
            final StripesFilter sf = ( StripesFilter
)servletContext.getAttribute( StripesFilter.class.getName() );
            if ( sf != null ) {
                grabUrlBindingsFrom( sf.getInstanceConfiguration() );
                scannedConfiguration = true;
                LOG.info( "Stripes Filter configuration readed" );
            } else {
                LOG.warn( "Stripes Filter not yet initialized" );
            }
        }
        return stripesUrlBindings;
    }