Hi Mike,

So are you saying that after Stripes performs its validation, you want to
interrogate (from within the ActionBean) to see what validation errors (if
any) occurred?

If so, then you can have a method which is annotated with @After(
LifecycleStage.CustomValidation ).  In that method, you can call
getContext().getValidationErrors() and loop through each error (which will
have the field inside of it if it is a field-level error).

Is that what you are wanting?

Thanks.

-- Rick