This is useful for newbies. I would also however mention the alternative
possibility of using the Resin 'auto-deploy' dir, which is configured in the
resin.conf file with the 'war-dir' element. So if the user has the war-dir
set (and this entry is set by default, to something like the webapps dir),
then they can just dump any *.war file into the auto-deploy dir and resin
will unpack the WebApp and deploy it, immediately, if it is running, or on
next startup, if it is not. The context to access a WebApp deployed in this
fashion is simply the name of the WebApp archive, not including the
extension, so struts-documentation.war would deploy as