The BeanUtils and PropertyUtils classes are marked as deprecated in Beta 2.
I understand that this is because they will be replaced by the Jakarta
Commons versions for Struts 1.0. However, it seems that I am now left in a
situation in which I have to disable deprecations in my build, or live with
warnings about these classes until Struts 1.0 is released.

In previous situations in which particular methods were deprecated in
Struts, there was an appropriate alternative to avoid the deprecation. As
far as I can tell, there is no such alternative in this case. Is this true,
or is there something I can do to fix the warnings?

Thanks!

--
Martin Cooper