From: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 2:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Struts Code Generators

Thanks, David. Ravi will be sending me an update soon on what he's
doing, and I'll look at these together.

The idea is to have something that's Struts specific, and can read the
JSPs and configuration files and generate the base code for all the
beans and what-not that everyone hates to code by hand ;-)

And, while we're at, spit out some basic DBMS code that implements the
latest design patterns.