From: Nic Hobbs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 7:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Incze Lajos
Subject: Re: WML Tag library on TO DO list

I also posted a WML Tag LIbrary to the list a couple of weeks ago

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg12509.html
and
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg12596.html

but have had little feedback on it. As Incze says we may want to think more
long term but there is also an argument that wap is here now and people are
developing wap solutions not just thinking to what (might) be there in the
future. I guess it comes down to demand. I personally see nothing wrong with
putting the effort into a wml tag lib now even if it is out-of-date soon. I
think wap will be with us for a little longer yet especially in the UK.
(Although those in the industry will probably prove me wrong ;)

Regards,

Nic