From: Shawn Sohl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 5:02 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: findForward and Errors

Craig,
        Thanks for your reply.  I have tested the code in the logonAction
class it does work.  However, it only works when you use a "key" in the
properties file.  If I have this code in a "catch" statement, how can I use
the actual error message with the "getMessage()" method of the exception
class?   Any ideas on how to get around this?

Thanks