The WebSphere development team are now fully aware of the problem
(including the missing break statement from the Tomcat 3.2 version of
PageContextImpl) and are working on an e-fix. I don't know what the
timescale for the e-fix being available is at present, but I'll post here
when it is available.

I agree with Craig's earlier comment that this is not a Struts problem, but
a WebSphere problem (well, to be precise it's a Tomcat 3.1 problem). The
correct fix is for WebSphere to update it's version of PageContextImpl -
and this is now in hand.

HTH.

Regards

Colin M Sharples
I/T Architect
Business Innovation Services Group
IBM New Zealand

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 64-4-5769853
mobile: 64-21-402085
fax: 64-4-5765616

                    Dave Bettin

                    <javabettin@ya       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    hoo.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Struts and WebSphere

                    14/08/2001

                    03:51

                    Please respond

                    to struts-dev

We are currently pushing IBM to upgrade their jasper
implmentation to the latest. They also use the old
jasper version in websphere 4.0. We are pushing this
through various IBM contacts.

Dave