I am working on writing a rather large real-time web application with Struts
and was wondering what the timeframe was for either the 1.1 release or a
stable integration of the Tiles Component Framework into the mainline.  I
see it in the nightlies but I was wondering if any advanced integration or
other changes were going to be made to this framework to integrate it more?
Any idea on the changes? Also ... has anyone noticed any performance
degredation of the Component Framework on responce time for pages?  Any
guidance the developers can give to ease the migration of our development
bed to this 1.1 release with maybe some insight into the timelines for this
release I would appreciate it.

Sean