The best thing is to register the request at Bugzilla as an enhancement.
That will force one of us to something about it sometime, and you would
get an email when we do.

If you develop a working tag that you would like to share, I'd be happy
to post it on More About Struts.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/