I wanted some feedback on a feature request before I submit it.

In the ActionMapping api you can only get one nameless config parameter
(public String getParameter()).  I would find it useful if I could specify
any number of named parameters (public String getParameter(String key)).
The xml in the struts-config file could look like:

<action path="/myPath"  type="com.mycompany.actions.DoSomething">
   <parameter name="paramName" value="paramValue"/>
   <parameter name="paramName2" value="paramValue2"/>
  <forward name="success" path="/success.jsp" />
 </action>

To maintain backwards compatability (if you really wanted to) you could keep
the old parameter attribute and function.

Thoughts? Comments?