To be honest, lilke some others, I haven't tried a nightly build lately.

One thing is that the digester, et al, have been moved to the Commons,
and there are now dependancies on those "external" packages.

Also, I believe someone has mentioned that there were some conflicts
with the later versions of the Digester.

Wish I could be of more help.

What feature are you after? Is is something you could patch to 1.0?

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/