Hi,

I'm interested in portal / personalisation within struts.  I followed a thread
in struts-user which ended up with this response from Ted Husted:

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg15156.html

Has there been any progress with this?

We need to get bare-bones portal functionality out the door asap.  I'm
definitely interested in contributing towards any ongoing work.  I guess I'm
asking whether there is any part-done work that I can hack / add to / merge back
later.

I was also a bit confused (to say the least) about the mechanism for generating
the presentation for each component.  Assuming some components take xml data -
from a feed or personalisation data.  Is the suggestion to use xsl to generate
the presentation or convert xml (using digester??) to objects which would be
used by a struts jsp?

Cheers Nathan