Excuse the ignorance, but how will the multiple-servlet controller
change the way JSP views work?...
I could possibly imagine a change to the form tag, but that would be it
wouldn't it?... (yes/no Craig?)

There's been a couple of updates (one is related to the Resin "bug" that
was just submitted. That was fun) some refactoring of the helper class
to make it more generally usable for developers wanting to make their
own nested tags. But it's still working as it should.

ASF can still have it if they want it.
I've finished the primer and a step-by-step tutorial which I want to cap
off with a little extension to complete the training on the extension
(always two there are). ASF want them too?...

I still haven't put a spiel out on the user list yet (Tom's done so a
few times, and I've seen a post on jGuru :).
I'll hold off if it's going to be committed.

Arron.