FYI, I have cleaned up all the outstanding bug reports for Commons
components that the HEAD branch of Struts relies on except for:

3893 - Digester -       Enhancement to handling for body text that is
                        intermixed with nested elements (not relevant
                        for Struts use)

6685 - Validator -      Forces Digester debugging to level 1, which causes
                        lots of output with lots of rules.

I'm working on the list of ouststanding Struts bugs that I think we need
to deal with in a 1.1 time frame, but it's not done yet.