--- "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Struts-dev Newsgroup wrote:
>
> > Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 21:10:01 -0800
> > From: Struts-dev Newsgroup
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: Multi Struts Config files and  path
> context wish
> >
> > Subject: Multi Struts Config files and path
> context wish
> > From: Vic Cekvenich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >  ===
> > Tiles can do multi confi like this, via CSV:
> > <init-param>
> > <param-name>definitions-config</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml,/WEB-INF/tiles-tests-defs.xml,/WEB-INF/tiles-tutorial-defs.xml,

> /WEB-INF/tiles-examples-defs.xml</param-value>
> > </init-param>
> > Validator does it like this, multi item:
> > <plug-in

className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
> > <set-property property="pathname"
> value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml"/>
> > <set-property property="pathname"
> value="/WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
> > </plug-in>
> >

> This is actually getting changed as we speak -- it
> depends on *very*
> non-inuitive behavior of the setPathname() method.
> In a standard
> JavaBean, calling setPathname() will always replace
> the previous value --
> this technique would only work if it added each
> value to a list.  If
> that's the behavior you want, the method should be
> addPathname() or
> something instead.
Fixed as of the nightly build from last night.

<plug-in
className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
   <set-property property="pathnames"
value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,/WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
</plug-in>

I wanted an addPathname(), but it cause problems with
BeanUtils.  I assume if I made a PropertyDescriptor it
could deal with it.

David