From: Stephan Wiesner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 6:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Use of ActionForm:

If I got it right I normally define an ActionFormBean for every Bean of mine
But it is basically just the same, just without logic. I don't want my
Model Beans to extend a Strut class, though. So I end coding the same getter
and setter methods in two classes.
If ActionForm were an Interface I could define a class extending my normal
Bean and implementing it.

I suppose I don't see something here, so can anybody enlighten me?

Stephan