I included a noCookies-Attribute in the LinkTag Class, so i can switch
between Cookie-enabled Session-Tracking and url encoded session tracking.
So i can do:
and get
http://myserver/myapp/myAction.do;jsessionid=XYZMYSESSION as URL.

even if Tomcat is configured to use Cookie enabled session tracking.

I like to use Cookie-enabled Session-Tracking in the Browser but this fails
if the browser uses external helper apps to display some stuff in a secured
web-application (or use a download manager for example).
I don't know if including a sessionid like i did (using
;jessionid=XYZMYSESSION) is Tomcat specific or is in the servlet specs and
works with all appservers.

If this is uselfull for the community i can send in a patch.

Greetings
Jens Viebig