On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Cedric Dumoulin wrote:

> Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:13:00 +0200
> From: Cedric Dumoulin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Running Unit Tests Before Commits
>
> Craig R. McClanahan wrote:
>
>   I have try to run "ant test.junit" and "ant test.tomcat.all" on the
> nightly build, and they report some errors. As I have just installed
> cactus, I don't really know if it is my configuration or the nightly build !
>   So, does someone have run successfully the test suites on the nightly
> build ?

Both tests run successfully against my current CVS repository (which
should match the 20020711 nightly build).  What errors are you getting?

Setting up Cactus was pretty painful.  I found it easiest to download the
"jakarta-cactus-ant-1.5-20020421.zip" file and grab the JARs out of there,
to put into my $ANT_HOME/lib directory.

>     Cedric

Craig