Hi,

My issue is that I'm trying to see if there's an easy way to update a
property of some objects in a list where the value is retireved from the
request. I have a list of same objects, and I would like to update
properties of these objects with values retrieved from the request. How
can I set up my JSP and ActionForm so that this can be handled natively.
I can use PropertyUtils.setNestedProperty(...) but I was wondering if
anyone knows how this can be done otherwise. Any help would be much
appreciated.

Thank you,
Shanthan.