    David> I could use a hand figuring out what I did to break my Struts-EL unit test
    David> process.

    David> I decided to get back to building some more unit tests for Struts-EL tags,
but
    David> when I tried to do the first run, I noticed some problems.  Note that I DID
    David> test this before committing the initial library.  It really did work.

    David> Here's the shell output that I get (I'll try to elide some stuff):

    David> ----------------------
    David> start.tomcat.40:
    David> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
c:\Tomcat4.0\target\test\servers\tomcat40\conf\server.xml (The system cannot find the
path specified)
    David>      at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
    David>      at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:103)
    David>      at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)
    David>      at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:69)

Well, I got this to work, but I have to figure out if I have the best
solution.  Apparently the value of "build.home" has to be an absolute path.
When I copied the base Struts "build.xml" file, I had changed the value of
"${basedir}/target" to just "target".  Temporarily, I changed this to
"${basedir}/contrib/struts-el/target", and that makes it work.  I don't think
that's the best solution, however.