James Mitchell wrote:

> Can anyone tell me who's doing which?

Most of us don't actually know until we go to do it. :0)

Since we all just work on this whenever we can, it's usually best to
defer signing anything out until you are actually ready to do it. (Lest
someone else come along with some free time who could have done it
instead.)

At that point, you can usually just do it and post it as soon as you are
done. If you think someone else might happen to be up and working at the
same time, you can post a "[SHORT TERM PLAN]" to the DEV list.

Which implies that if you are working on something, be sure to log into
the DEV list first to see if anyone has posted a heads-up.