From: Robert Leland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 4:44 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: RE: UML Modeler [Was: RE:Tiles Refactorings for 1.1
compatability]

 >I've got a personal relationship with the folks behind MagicDraw.

Back in July

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-general&m=102750916312690&w=3
&
 Subject :"Together ControlCenter for jakarta projects"

There was a " fire storm" about Rational Control Center for Jakrata
Developers.

The bottom line was we Jakarta Comitters would be
1) ok as using a free UML tool
2) Use would not = endorsement by Apache.
3) It would be optional, and we would only commit the project files if it
    talked the standard XML format.

I am staying out of this one.

-Rob