Ugh. -0. That's just going to confuse people (including ourselves,
probably). Let's just leave it where it is, so that all the code for each
taglib lives in the same place. If you put it somewhere else, I'd say it
should be its own taglib (which is silly, since there's only one tag).

--
Martin Cooper